by Dark Hunter Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:13 am

Affiliates
free forum

ButtonGenerator.com

Role-playing Rules

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Role-playing Rules

Post by Zenke on Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:16 pm

These are general rules for Role-Playing on the site. These are here to make sure its a fun environment for everyone, and repeated offenses will be punished severely.

1. No instant killing or killing without permission. Characters CANNOT die in normal RP unless the owner wants to. Otherwise killing is only allowed in events, or the Arena Of Blood.

2.No Instant hits, or calling hits. This means everyone must be given a chance to dodge or block. If someone doesn't post for a few days, you cannot skip them and say all of your attacks hit either.

3.You can't dodge or block every hit. Everyone gets hit eventually, no matter how fast or strong. The only time this would be allowed and not considered cheating is if the rank difference between the two characters fighting is huge.

4. No Meta-gaming. If you don't know what that is, we'll explain. Meta-gaming is when you have you character react to knowledge that you as a player know, but your character shouldn't know yet. For example, I know that Orgoth has a good character, and that the character that my character has just met is that character. I know that this character is good, but my character does not, as we have not met. However I decide to react to him as an enemy. He is an enemy, but my character shouldn't know that yet. This is Meta-gaming. Meta, not even once.

5. No God-Modding. Self-explanatory.

6. No superPowerRangerForceTeamFighting. In otherwords, dont make multiple characters that cover each others weaknesses perfectly and fight as a team, who always miraculously show up to help each other out of a tight spot.

Staff retain the rights to make additions and changes to these rules. If a Rule change happens, everyone will be informed, so you cannot say you didn't know.

Last edited by Zenke on Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:55 am; edited 2 times in total

Zenke
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://asmir-doana.forumga.net

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top