by Dark Hunter Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:13 am

Affiliates
free forum

ButtonGenerator.com

Asentari Template

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Asentari Template

Post by Zenke on Thu May 16, 2013 5:33 am

This is the character template for The Asentari race. Copy the code from the box below and fill it in.

Code:
[center][u][b][size=18]Asentari[/size][/b][/u][/center]

[center][u][size=16]Character information[/size][/u][/center]

[b][i]Name:[/i][/b](what is your character's name?)
[b][i]Age:[/i][/b](how old do you appear to be)
[b][i]True age:[/i][/b](how old are you really?)
[b][i]Sex:[/i][/b](Male or female)
[b][i]Personality:[/i][/b](How does your character act? Be detailed)
[b][i]Likes/dislikes:[/i][/b] (List some things your character likes/dislikes.)
[b][i]Fears:[/i][/b] (Everyone is afraid of something. Must have 3.)

[center][u][b][size=16]Appearance[/size][/b][/u][/center]

[b][i]hieght:[/i][/b] (how tall are you?)
[b][i]weight:[/i][/b] (how much do you weight)
[b][i]Appearance:[/i][/b] (what do you look like? Do you have scales or marking to show your dragon blood? Some asentari look completely human.)
[b][i]clothing:[/i][/b] (what does your character wear?)

[center][u][b][size=16]Fighting style[/size][/b][/u][/center]

[b][i]General Fighting Tactics:[/i][/b] (Give a brief description of how your character acts in combat, and what style of fighter they are. Be detailed.)

[b][i]Strengths:[/i][/b] (What are their strength's? This can include strength, speed, stamina, and durability, along with skills with weapons. Minimum of 3 required.)

[b][i]Weaknesses:[/i][/b] (What are their Weaknesses? This can include strength, speed, stamina, and durability. Minimum of 3 required.)

[b][i]Skills Major:[/i][/b] (Tell us your chosen Major Skill(s) and at what level they're in.)

[b][i]Skills Minor: [/i][/b](Tells us what your Minor Skills are and at what level they're in.)

[b][i]Exiled Skills: [/i][/b](Tell us what skills you absolutely cannot learn under any circumstances.)

[center][u][b][size=16]Weapons[/size][/b][/u][/center]

[b][i]Primary Weapon:[/i][/b] (this is your primary weapon.)
[b][i]secondary weapon:[/i][/b] (Your secondary weapon, often a ranged weapon or small melee weapon.)

[center][u][b][size=16]Dragon Element[/size][/b][/u][/center]

[b][i]Element:[/i][/b](What is your chosen Dragon element? It be either fire, ice, air or lightning.

[b][i]Name:[/i][/b] Dragon Breath
[b][i]Type:[/i][/b] Attack
[b][i]Damage Catagory:[/i][/b] Very Strong
[b][i]Description:[/i][/b] The Asentari can breath out a powerful blast of their element. Generally speaking, the stronger the Asentari, the more devestating the attack, but this is their most powerful racial ability.
[b][i]Cooldown:[/i][/b] 5 post cooldown.

[b][i]Name:[/i][/b] Element ball
[b][i]Damage Catagory:[/i][/b] Average
[b][i]Description:[/i][/b] The asentari can fire a powerful ball of their element. Some litterally spit it, while others throw it or launch it from a weapon. The attack explodes on impact with a 15ft blast radius, and is quite powerful.
[b][i]Cooldown:[/i][/b] 2 post cooldown

[b][i]Name:[/i][/b] Elemental Bolt
[b][i]Damage Catagory:[/i][/b] Very Weak
[b][i]Description:[/i][/b] A weaker, smaller form of the attack above, this does not have a blast radius. However it can be fired faster and does not have a cooldown.
[b][i]Cooldown:[/i][/b] N/A

[b][i]Name:[/i][/b] Weapon Enchantment
[b][i]Type:[/i][/b] Support
[b][i]Damage Catagory:[/i][/b] N/A
[b][i]Description:[/i][/b] The asentari can enchant their current weapon with their chosen element, adding additional damage to each hit landed by the Asentari's weapon. If the weapon is ranged it has multiple uses.
[b][i]Cooldown:[/i][/b] Lasts 6 posts with a 4 post cd

[center][u][b][size=16]Draconic Seal Lvl 1[/size][/b][/u][/center]

[strike]

[b][i]Seal appearance:[/i][/b](what does the seal look like, where is it on your body.)
[b][i]Transformation method:[/i][/b] (Describe what your character does to make the transformation happen. This involves their power seal.)
[b][i]New appearance:[/i][/b] (What Is your characters new appearance? Often a slightly more dragon like appearance.)

[/strike]
[center][b][i][size=16]-Powers-[/size][/i][/b][/center]
[strike]

[b][i]Name:[/i][/b] (this can be anything)
[b][i]Type:[/i][/b] (Attack, defense, support or healing?)
[b][i]Damage Catagory:[/i][/b] (if attack or defense, whats its damage catagory?)
[b][i]Description:[/i][/b](Give a detailed description of how the ability works, what it does eccetera)
[b][i]Cooldown:[/i][/b](depending on the ability it will need a cooldown. Staff will judge if its enough or not and tell you so, so dont worry..)

[b][i]Damage Catagory:[/i][/b] (if attack or defense, whats its damage catagory?)
[b][i]Description:[/i][/b](Give a detailed description of how the ability works, what it does eccetera)
[b][i]Cooldown:[/i][/b](depending on the ability it will need a cooldown. Staff will judge if its enough or not and tell you so, so dont worry..)

[b][i]Boosts:[/i][/b](Boosts effect your stats, such as strength or speed. An example boost would be durabilty x3, which would increase how much damage you can take in this form by allot. Dont go to crazy on boosts, if it doesnt look balanced you'll be asked to take out some. X3 is the max boost for any stat.)[/strike]

[center][u][b][size=16]Draconic Seal Lvl 2[/size][/b][/u][/center]

[strike]

[b][i]Seal appearance:[/i][/b](what does the new seal look like, where is it on your body.)
[b][i]Transformation method:[/i][/b] (Describe what your character does to make the transformation happen. This involves their power seal.)
[b][i]New appearance:[/i][/b] (What Is your characters new appearance? Often much more dragon like appearance. Cannot be a true dragon form, however.)

[/strike]
[center][b][i][size=16]-New powers-[/size][/i][/b][/center]
[strike]

[b][i]New Boosts:[/i][/b](Boosts effect your stats, such as strength or speed. An example boost would be durabilty x3, which would increase how much damage you can take in this form by allot. Dont go to crazy on boosts, if it doesnt look balanced you'll be asked to take out some. X3 is the max boost for any stat.)[/strike]

[center][u][b][size=16]Background[/size][/b][/u][/center]
[b][i]History[/i]:[/b] (tell us about your characters past)
[b][i]Side notes:[/i][/b] (anything else?)
[b][i]Rp example:[/i][/b](Give us an example of your rp style. Note, you only need to do this for your first character.)

Asentari

Character information

Name:(what is your character's name?)
True age:(how old are you really?)
Sex:(Male or female)
Personality:(How does your character act? Be detailed)
Likes/dislikes: (List some things your character likes/dislikes.)
Fears: (Everyone is afraid of something. Must have 3.)

Appearance

hieght: (how tall are you?)
weight: (how much do you weight)
Appearance: (what do you look like? Do you have scales or marking to show your dragon blood? Some asentari look completely human.)
clothing: (what does your character wear?)

Fighting style

General Fighting Tactics: (Give a brief description of how your character acts in combat, and what style of fighter they are. Be detailed.)

Strengths: (What are their strength's? This can include strength, speed, stamina, and durability, along with skills with weapons. Minimum of 3 required.)

Weaknesses: (What are their Weaknesses? This can include strength, speed, stamina, and durability. Minimum of 3 required.)

Skills Major: (Tell us your chosen Major Skill(s) and at what level they're in.)

Skills Minor: (Tells us what your Minor Skills are and at what level they're in.)

Exiled Skills: (Tell us what skills you absolutely cannot learn under any circumstances.)

Weapons

Primary Weapon: (this is your primary weapon.)
secondary weapon: (Your secondary weapon, often a ranged weapon or small melee weapon.)

Dragon Element

Element:(What is your chosen Dragon element? It be either fire, ice, air or lightning.

Name: Dragon Breath
Type: Attack
Damage Catagory: Very Strong
Description: The Asentari can breath out a powerful blast of their element. Generally speaking, the stronger the Asentari, the more devestating the attack, but this is their most powerful racial ability.
Cooldown: 5 post cooldown.

Name: Element ball
Damage Catagory: Average
Description: The asentari can fire a powerful ball of their element. Some litterally spit it, while others throw it or launch it from a weapon. The attack explodes on impact with a 15ft blast radius, and is quite powerful.
Cooldown: 2 post cooldown

Name: Elemental Bolt
Damage Catagory: Very Weak
Description: A weaker, smaller form of the attack above, this does not have a blast radius. However it can be fired faster and does not have a cooldown.
Cooldown: N/A

Name: Weapon Enchantment
Type: Support
Damage Catagory: N/A
Description: The asentari can enchant their current weapon with their chosen element, adding additional damage to each hit landed by the Asentari's weapon. If the weapon is ranged it has multiple uses.
Cooldown: Lasts 6 posts with a 4 post cd

Draconic Seal Lvl 1

Seal appearance:(what does the seal look like, where is it on your body.)
Transformation method: (Describe what your character does to make the transformation happen. This involves their power seal.)
New appearance: (What Is your characters new appearance? Often a slightly more dragon like appearance.)

-Powers-

Name: (this can be anything)
Type: (Attack, defense, support or healing?)
Damage Catagory: (if attack or defense, whats its damage catagory?)
Description:(Give a detailed description of how the ability works, what it does eccetera)
Cooldown:(depending on the ability it will need a cooldown. Staff will judge if its enough or not and tell you so, so dont worry..)

Description:(Give a detailed description of how the ability works, what it does eccetera)
Cooldown:(depending on the ability it will need a cooldown. Staff will judge if its enough or not and tell you so, so dont worry..)

Boosts:(Boosts effect your stats, such as strength or speed. An example boost would be durabilty x3, which would increase how much damage you can take in this form by allot. Dont go to crazy on boosts, if it doesnt look balanced you'll be asked to take out some. X3 is the max boost for any stat.)

Draconic Seal Lvl 2

Seal appearance:(what does the new seal look like, where is it on your body.)
Transformation method: (Describe what your character does to make the transformation happen. This involves their power seal.)
New appearance: (What Is your characters new appearance? Often much more dragon like appearance. Cannot be a true dragon form, however.)

-New powers-

New Boosts:(Boosts effect your stats, such as strength or speed. An example boost would be durabilty x3, which would increase how much damage you can take in this form by allot. Dont go to crazy on boosts, if it doesnt look balanced you'll be asked to take out some. X3 is the max boost for any stat.)

Background
History: (tell us about your characters past)
Side notes: (anything else?)
Rp example:(Give us an example of your rp style. Note, you only need to do this for your first character.)

Zenke
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://asmir-doana.forumga.net

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top