» Undari Template
by Zenke Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:53 am

» Arilia Morin(wip)
by Zenke Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:44 am

Affiliates
free forum

Stranger in Zendar (Orgoth)

Go down

Stranger in Zendar (Orgoth) Empty Stranger in Zendar (Orgoth)

Post by Parius Takeda on Fri May 31, 2019 10:41 pm

It was a stormy afternoon in Zendar, so most of the town were inside their houses, to keep out of the rain. So, no one noticed the figure make it's way to the tavern. It was wrapped in a black travelling cloak. If anyone was paying attention, they would see a flash a blazing red hair, and a pair of sharp, yet tired golden eyes. The figure got to the tavern, opened the door, and threw down the hood, revealing a man who appeared in his early twenties. His long hair whipped in the wind for a second, before he shut the door behind him. He walked to the bar, and sat down. It was apparent to anyone that the man had traveled for some time, as he seemed tired. The bartender eyed him strangely, for some reason, but Tristan Bahamat didn't care. He threw some coins onto the counter, and asked "Can I get some water?" The bartender stared for a moment, before getting a cup of water for Tristan. Tristan downed it in one go, and thanked the bartender. He rubbed his eyes, and fully noticed the people around him. there were, maybe, four other people in the tavern, which suited Tristan just fine. 

He did feel something was...off. He faked scratching his head, instead making sure his horn weren't visible. Tristan was a Heanta, and living among the other races, he knew that fact would only lead to problems. However, he must've not done a good enough job, as one of the patrons, a larger man, who had obviously had more than his fair share of drink, got up, and grunted at him, drunkenly. "Oh? A Heanta? What're you doin here, slaver?" Tristan closed his eyes, and breathed in slowly. Ignore him. He thought, putting some more coin on the table. "Can I get another cup?" He asked, and the bartender obliged. tristan only took a sip out of it, when a hand slapped it out of his hand. His eyes shot to the same man who had talked. Why can I never rest? He thought. First that Asentari woman, now this man. Ever since meeting Vala, my luck seems to have been bad. He continued looking at the man, as he slammed his hand onto the bar. "I asked ya a question, Heanta." He said. The smell of his breath almost made Tristan coughed, but instead, he put up his arms. "Come now, friend. I am not here to fight. I am a simple traveler, seeking some water." He hoped someone would step in. He really didn't want to fight this man.

Siegfried des Sturms | The Storm Dragon - Tier = A-2

Parius Takeda
Parius Takeda
Apprentice
Apprentice

Resources
Resources: 1050

View user profile https://www.twitch.tv/king_of_ember

Back to top Go down

Stranger in Zendar (Orgoth) Empty Re: Stranger in Zendar (Orgoth)

Post by Orgoth on Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:00 am

The bath felt wonderful to the young traveler who immersed herself in the warm water. Steam filled the room above the main inn in the town of Zendar. The young Eldari lay soaking for a moment, rubbing her pointed ears with a sponge and her eyelids slowly closing over her emerald green eyes. Fayla Shor had gotten caught right in the path of a rainstorm on the way to her meeting with her best friend, Vala of the Hornless Clan. The storm seemed to follow her to Zendar, but she was now forgetting all about that as she lay in a copper bathtub and relaxed.

About twenty minutes later, Fayla sat on the bed in her usual rented room, covered only by a blanket as she debated whther to get dressed or not. The bed across from her was empty, and Fayla stared at it for a moment, wondering if her friend was alright. The thought was quickly pushed away when she remembered what Vala had been through so far in her young life, and what they had been through together. The Eldari glanced down at the bruised flesh of her left side, where she had sustained a badly broken ribs at the hands of Thassa during their confrontation in Yoniva. She could have stayed longer in Sindaron and healed fully, but she had been anxious to get back on the road and see what the future held for her, so she left early, which also explained why Vala was not there yet. She was roused from her reverie by her rumbling stomach, and decided that food would be a good idea about now.

Down in the common area, things were quiet. The storm meant that most of the town's population remained at home, while also dissuading travelers from the town. This type of weather was common at this time of the year, especially this far south. Fayla ordered a soup, something of an unconscious habit now after meeting Kairi Thorne of the Order of the Sun, and sat near the fireplace. She looked around for a brief moment, noting the other people in the room. They sat in a group on the opposite side of the room, seemingly happy to keep to themselves, which suited Fayla just fine.

Suddenly, the door opened and a figure with bright red hair entered the tavern. The figure's eyes glinted in the light from the fire as he approached the bar and asked for a cup of water. Fayla finished her soup and studied him intently. She spotted his attempt to conceal his horns with his long hair, but Fayla's keen eyesight had noticed them already. She wondered what an Heanta was doing his far south, but she also noticed something familiar about him, both his hair and his facial expressions. She looked over to the group of men in the corner, and she saw that they had noticed the man's heritage too, and they began to whisper.

Soon enough, the biggest one of the lot sidled over and began to question the stranger, calling him a slaver. The stranger ignored the drunk and requested another water, which was slapped out of his hands by the brute. Fayla silently put her hands together in the familiar pose, and her two Spectral Clones appeared beside her. They looked at Fayla and spoke simultaneously. "What's the job, boss?" Fayla nodded at the bar counter. "That man's being very rude to a customer. Go sort him out."

The stranger had put his hands up in a disarming manner, trying to solve the problem peacefully, which was not typical of an Heanta. Suddenly a voice drew the drunkard's attention. "Hey buddy, quit it." The man turned to be confronted by... twins? Eldari twins at that? The other twin then spoke, cracking her knuckles together menacingly. "Yeah. Stop making fights, or we'll have to chin ya." The man gaped at them in disbelief. "But you're Eldari! You would defend this slaver scum?" The clones each held up a finger at the drunk to shush him and one of them spoke. "Okay, first of all, Heanta don't take slaves, they eat people." Then the other. "Second, do you see any slaves with him? In his pockets maybe? He just wants a glass of water and to be left alone." They then finished simultaneously. "So go back to your drink, and just be thankful he didn't kill your ass dead. Or else, like we said, we'll have to chin ya."

Andreas Toral A-5 Human
Miral Nerys A-5 Eldross
Orgoth
Orgoth
Admin
Admin

Resources
Resources: 2650

View user profile http://asmir-doana.forumga.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Parius Takeda on Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:59 pm

Tristan simply stared, as the two Eldari tried to talk down the drunk man. "I would leave it." Tristan said, looking around, and catching glimpse of a third Eldari woman, who looked similar to these two. He put his attention back to the situation in front of him, as the man grew red in the face. Tristan rubbed his eyes again, and said "You had to bring up the eating people thing? Not all of us do that." The man looked like he was going to explode, but he turned around and made a very bad mistake. As he turned, his hand curled into a fist, and he threw a punch at one of the twins. He almost made it, before Tristan grabbed on to his arm, and stopped it a few inches from one of their faces. 

Tristan's grip tightened, and the man grabbed Tristan's hand, trying to pry it off. Tristan's eyes grew emotionless, and he spoke in a low monotone. "I did not wish to do something like this right as I walked in. But, you seem ready to do things in a violent way. So, I will oblige." Tristan put his free hand on the mans elbow, and, in a quick motion, forced the arm in an awkward angle. An audible "snap" could be heard through the tavern, and Tristan let the man's arm fall to his side, uselessly. Before the man could react, or scream in pain, Tristan spun, put his foot into the man;'s stomach, and knocked him clear out of the tavern, into the storm outside. He looked around the tavern again. Everyone kept their gazes down. He sat back down, and asked, "Can I get my other water, please?"

Parius Takeda
Parius Takeda
Apprentice
Apprentice

Resources

Back to top Go down

Post by Orgoth on Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:10 am

The copies of Fayla pouted at Tristan as he advised them to stay out. "Well, we wouldn't." He then chastised them for bringing up the eating people thing. The clones looked at each other and shrugged. "Oh. Well we thought you all did that. Our bad." Meanwhile, the drunk patron was visibly steaming, and attempted to through a punch at one of the clones. The clone smiled and readied herself, but Tristan grabbed his hand first and conveyed a very direct threat to him, before snapping the man's arm at the elbow. The Heanta then kicked him out the door with expendiency. The clones pouted childishly again.

"Aww. No fun." The clones looked back to Fayla with a shrug, before vanishing with a poof. Fayla stood up and approached the Heanta at the bar. "Sorry about that. The girls tend to be... idiots. But not as much as that other guy." The Eldari put her soup on the counter and took a seat next to the Heanta. She noticed the remaining patrons staring in her direction, but they averted their gazes quickly when she looked at them. She looked at the Heanta with curiosity. "So, what brings you down this far south? Do you actually not eat people?"

Andreas Toral A-5 Human
Miral Nerys A-5 Eldross
Orgoth
Orgoth
Admin
Admin

Resources
Resources: 2650

View user profile http://asmir-doana.forumga.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Parius Takeda on Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:35 pm

Tristan looked at the one who said they thought that all Heanta ate people. "That's.....not a better thing to say." He shook his head, after kicking the man out. "It wasn't meant to be "fun"." The two vanished, and was soon replaced with a third woman. Tristan sighed. "I shouldn't have broke his arm. I could've just popped his shoulder out of it's socket. I was already frustrated. I don't usually lose my temper like that." He looked at her, as she sat down. He shrugged, as she asked him what he was doing here. "I needed a place to rest for the night. This was the first tavern I found. That is all." 

He shook his head at her second question. "I do not care what the others of my race do. You could say.....I am a bit strange. Even to my own people. I've never partaken of flesh like that." He pointed at her soup. "Things like your soup, or an animal, would do just fine. Plus, it seems like people get mad when you start eating them." He said, with a completely straight face. Something occurred to Tristan in that moment. "You're a strange one as well. It's not everyday an Eldari would knowingly engage in conversation with a Heanta. Who are you?" 

Parius Takeda
Parius Takeda
Apprentice
Apprentice

Resources

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down