Latest topics
» Lessons (Open)
by Orgoth Today at 10:16 am

» On the Way Home (zenke)
by Zenke Yesterday at 11:39 am

» Returning Help
by Orgoth Yesterday at 10:32 am

» Are you Shor about this? (Zenke)
by Orgoth Yesterday at 6:10 am

» Wanderers' Paths Cross
by Parius Takeda Sun May 19, 2019 10:19 am

» Caerulean Collision
by Ryokoshky Thu May 16, 2019 10:29 am

» The Girl and The Warrior(Ryo)
by Ryokoshky Thu May 16, 2019 10:04 am

» Zendar Celebration: Rex and Seig (Parry)
by Jun Wed May 15, 2019 10:11 am

» Showdown at Yoniva: Part 1 - Moving the Pieces
by Orgoth Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:55 am

Affiliates
free forum


Wanderers' Paths Cross

Go down

Wanderers' Paths Cross Empty Wanderers' Paths Cross

Post by Parius Takeda on Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:25 am

It was mid-day, and a light breeze flowed through a forest somewhere in the Freelands. Inside the forest was a man. He was bent over, his hood pulled over his face, as he studied the ground. "Found you." He said, getting up, and pulling his hood down, allowing his red hair to flow freely. Tristan Bahamut sighed. Things had not been well for him, emotionally. Not since he left his daughter, Valatrix, after the two had a very bad argument. Tristan expected it however, considering that was the first time the two had met. However, he had set out to this forest after hearing some talk of bandits being near a small town where Tristan had stayed the night before. He had set out this morning, and now just picked up the trail of a larger force of human-like tracks. Let's make sure these guys don't get near the town, then. He thought, as he followed the tracks.

By the time he got close enough to hear noises, like one would here from a bandit camp, the sun had set, casting everything into an orange light. As Tristan got closer, he also heard a fire going, near where he was walking. Sentry? He thought, pulling his hood back up, and leaping into a tree. He hopped closer, keeping his movements as quiet as possible. As he saw the fire, he noticed no one was around. Dropping down, he didn't see anything that told him if this was a sentry post, or just someone who had decided to set up camp near a bandit encampment. There was a bag, but Tristan didn't think he had enough time to rummage through it. Tristan wasn't aware that the person who's camp this was, wasn't very far away at all.

_________________
Tristan Bahamat | The Red Ranger - Tier = A-5
Merlin | The Magus of Flowers - Tier = A-4
Artorias "Arthur" Ferrum Aurora | The Knight of Dawn - Tier = A-2
Siegfried des Sturms | The Storm Dragon - Tier = A-2

Parius Takeda
Parius Takeda
Apprentice
Apprentice

Posts : 77
Join date : 2013-07-17
Age : 25
Location : Pennsylvania

Resources
Resources: 1050

View user profile https://www.twitch.tv/king_of_ember

Back to top Go down

Wanderers' Paths Cross Empty Re: Wanderers' Paths Cross

Post by Zenke on Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:07 pm

Bethany was minding her own business sitting in a small clearing, arms resting on her knees, dark hair cascading over her caramel skin, obscuring her scarred left eye, a wound she'd recieved in a battle against a heanta, and had left her blind in that eye. She refused to wear an eye patch, or get seen to by a proper healer. Besides, she what use was an eye when she was to drunk to see straight. Bethany was well into a bottle of rum, when she thought she heard something. She knew there was bandits not to far away, maybe half a mile from her own little camp, but she hadn't been worried about that. Still, she moved quietly, hiding in the brush nearby.

She watched the camp and waited. But the crackling fire was the only sound. She was about to sit down when she spotted someone's hooded form creep from the foliage. The stranger quickly glanced around the camp, and stared at her back for a moment. He seemed unsure of what to do. Bethany moved as silently as she could and slipped up behind him, drawing her gladius, she placed the tip against his back.

"Turn around very slowly and remove your hood." She slurred quietly. "Make a sound, or call your friends for help and I'll run you through." She waited for him to do as she ordered. If he didn't, she would actually attempt to drive her sword through his back. Drunk and half blind didn't stop her from being very dangerous.

_________________
Valatrix "Vala" Of The Hornless Clan A-5 Heanta
Bethany "Mercy" Merciallus A-5 Asentari
Korroth Vex Of Clan Vandel A-5 Heanta
Lilian Toral A-5 Human
Zenke
Zenke
Admin
Admin

Posts : 252
Join date : 2013-04-14
Location : Wee ol Ireland

Resources
Resources: 650

View user profile http://asmir-doana.forumga.net

Back to top Go down

Wanderers' Paths Cross Empty Re: Wanderers' Paths Cross

Post by Parius Takeda on Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:17 am

Tristan stiffened, as the tip of the blade poked into his back. He heard the woman give him orders and thought, if only for a second, about jumping back. However, he obliged whoever was giving him orders. Pulling his hood down, and turned around. He raised his arms, in a non-threatening manner. "Friends?" He said, mostly to himself. Oh, she thinks I'm one of the bandits. He thought, sighing. 

He spoke, calmly. "I'm not one of those bandits, if that's what you mean. As a matter of fact, I was hoping to take them out. If you would let me go, I could go complete this little outing, and we can part ways, with neither of us taking any damage that we don't need to take." His eyes did fall on her blind eye, but it didn't really bother him. He awaited her response.

_________________
Tristan Bahamat | The Red Ranger - Tier = A-5
Merlin | The Magus of Flowers - Tier = A-4
Artorias "Arthur" Ferrum Aurora | The Knight of Dawn - Tier = A-2
Siegfried des Sturms | The Storm Dragon - Tier = A-2

Parius Takeda
Parius Takeda
Apprentice
Apprentice

Posts : 77
Join date : 2013-07-17
Age : 25
Location : Pennsylvania

Resources
Resources: 1050

View user profile https://www.twitch.tv/king_of_ember

Back to top Go down

Wanderers' Paths Cross Empty Re: Wanderers' Paths Cross

Post by Zenke on Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:41 am

He listened to her, turned around and dropped his hood. She quickly took in his features, the red hair, paleskin and oddly colored eyes. Even so, he had small red horns that blended into his skin. A heanta. He raised his hands in a placating guesture and tried to claim he was freindly, causing her to sneer. He quickly tried to convince her he was not a bandit. "Sure, and i'm a fucking Unicorn." She snapped. "Seriously I can't even drink in peace without bandits walking into my camp."

He was pretty well spoken for a bandit, but she'd had a run in with a well spoken heanta who'd cut out her eye. She wasn't about to accept his attempt to make her drop her guard. "Maybe your not a bandit, but your a heanta, you'll probably try slit my throat as soon as I turn my back. I think it would be better to rid the freelands of you then let you walk away." She said.

Without warning she lunged forward, drawing Asi, her other sword, in her left hand slashed at his gut. She aimed a second slash with her left hand and brought the hilt of Her gladius around to strike the heanta in the temple. She drove Asi forward in a thrust to the gut, attempting to finish him off by impaling him.

_________________
Valatrix "Vala" Of The Hornless Clan A-5 Heanta
Bethany "Mercy" Merciallus A-5 Asentari
Korroth Vex Of Clan Vandel A-5 Heanta
Lilian Toral A-5 Human
Zenke
Zenke
Admin
Admin

Posts : 252
Join date : 2013-04-14
Location : Wee ol Ireland

Resources
Resources: 650

View user profile http://asmir-doana.forumga.net

Back to top Go down

Wanderers' Paths Cross Empty Re: Wanderers' Paths Cross

Post by Parius Takeda on Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:18 am

Tristan put his hands down, as she continued to call him a bandit. He sighed again. "Yes, most Heanta would try and slit your throat. If anything for poking their back with a sword." This is going to turn into a fight then. He thought, as she lunged forward. He dodged the slash to his gut, and the one to his temple, before using his agility to hop back up into a tree. Pulling Fafnir out, he didn't notch it back just yet. "I am not in the mood for a fight right now. I'm sure your hatred for my kind is well earned, but if this keeps up, the bandit camp will probably hear us fighting." He was trying to reason with her, but Tristan wasn't completely sure she would listen. 


He then brought his bow up, and notched it back, as an arrow appeared on the string. "However. If you want to continue, be my guest." If she came at him, Tristan would fire the arrow, and move, landing on another tree branch, and repeating the shot. He would continue this pattern, until had fired 6 arrows. He would land on a branch, and try to save the rest of his arrows. 

_________________
Tristan Bahamat | The Red Ranger - Tier = A-5
Merlin | The Magus of Flowers - Tier = A-4
Artorias "Arthur" Ferrum Aurora | The Knight of Dawn - Tier = A-2
Siegfried des Sturms | The Storm Dragon - Tier = A-2

Parius Takeda
Parius Takeda
Apprentice
Apprentice

Posts : 77
Join date : 2013-07-17
Age : 25
Location : Pennsylvania

Resources
Resources: 1050

View user profile https://www.twitch.tv/king_of_ember

Back to top Go down

Wanderers' Paths Cross Empty Re: Wanderers' Paths Cross

Post by Zenke on Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:56 am

"It wouldn't have been a simple poke if i'd known you were a heanta." She snarled back as she attacked. He lept out of range and drew a bow. Oh good, a ranged user. This forest was going to burn in her attempts to kill him. She didn't know how much she cared. He tried to reason with her. "Oh, you think. Take a close look, guess where the scars on my face came from. You think a few bandits will deter me from cutting you limb from limb?" She charged at him, and threw a ball of fire at the tree as she did. He hopped back and fired an arrow.

She slashed up, cutting the arrow from the air and lept into the tree. "If there's one thing you can count on for a heanta, its a fight." She was slower, but still agile enough to fight him in the trees. Getting him back on the ground as soon as possible would be best though. He started to back off, so she came after him, leaping from tree to tree, using the boughs to block the arrows. One hit her shoulder and left a slash. He seemed to stop firing after that, and Betheny lept after him, sticking her gladius into the tree and slashing down eith Asi, which burst into flame. However she wasn't aiming for him, but the branch he was standing on. The enchanted steel and fire combined with her strength severed the limb easily.

If he fell, she would drop after him and try to slash him across the chest, however if he managed to jump to a different tree, she would stab Asi into the tree and fire a beam of concentrated fire at him, sweeping it across the forest in an attempt to get him. Eitherway, hopefully he would end up on the ground and she could stop leaping through the trees. It took far more concetration than she wanted to exert.


_________________
Valatrix "Vala" Of The Hornless Clan A-5 Heanta
Bethany "Mercy" Merciallus A-5 Asentari
Korroth Vex Of Clan Vandel A-5 Heanta
Lilian Toral A-5 Human
Zenke
Zenke
Admin
Admin

Posts : 252
Join date : 2013-04-14
Location : Wee ol Ireland

Resources
Resources: 650

View user profile http://asmir-doana.forumga.net

Back to top Go down

Wanderers' Paths Cross Empty Re: Wanderers' Paths Cross

Post by Parius Takeda on Tue May 07, 2019 4:11 am

Tristan stopped talking, as the woman seemed to become angrier. He answered in an emotionless tone. "Well. If you weren't camped so close to the camp, I never would have showed up here to begin with. I was planning on taking the camp out. Silently." His tone got slightly agitated. "How was I to know that someone with a vendetta against my race was out here?" He watched her use the trees to block his arrows. "Pretty good." He grunted, in his native tongue. However, it was then he saw what she was doing, when she slashed with her sword. Jumping down to the ground, he landed lightly, rolling backwards to dispel the full force of the fall. 


Quickly getting up, he barely moved his chest out of the way, as her sword slightly grazed it, leaving a shallow cut. He poked at the wound, before looking at the woman. "Ouch." He said. If she charged at him, which he fully expected her to do. Tristan would raise his bow, and fire his Netter arrow. It was a magical net. Hopefully, it would hit her, as he suddenly got an idea that would work in his favor. Both with this fight, and with the bandit camp. If it netted her, he would smile. "Hope you can catch up, girl." He said, moving towards the bandit camp.

_________________
Tristan Bahamat | The Red Ranger - Tier = A-5
Merlin | The Magus of Flowers - Tier = A-4
Artorias "Arthur" Ferrum Aurora | The Knight of Dawn - Tier = A-2
Siegfried des Sturms | The Storm Dragon - Tier = A-2

Parius Takeda
Parius Takeda
Apprentice
Apprentice

Posts : 77
Join date : 2013-07-17
Age : 25
Location : Pennsylvania

Resources
Resources: 1050

View user profile https://www.twitch.tv/king_of_ember

Back to top Go down

Wanderers' Paths Cross Empty Re: Wanderers' Paths Cross

Post by Zenke on Sun May 19, 2019 7:00 am

She slashed him lightly but she knew it wasn't enough to end a heanta. Now if she'd run him through he'd be done for. That was the nice things about Gladius, the blades were short, but wide. They left lethal stab wounds. But now wasn't the time to be thinking about that, she thought, as he suddenly fired a net at her. She was to slow to dodge, but she had no intention of getting caught in that. She slashed up, drawing her second sword at the same time to slash across, and cut the net appart in the air.

Still, it gave him time to run and he did just that, off towards the bandit camp. "That's not going to help you!" She snarled, running after him. She but then she changed directions as he got out of range, letting him get the distance. He'd be at the bandit camp well before her, and if he didn't stop they'd be likely to attack him and never notice her sneaking up from the left side. She waited until they had engaged before joining the attack, opening with a flame breath centered on the Heanta if she could, and preferably taking out as many bandits as she could too. Because fuck bandits.

_________________
Valatrix "Vala" Of The Hornless Clan A-5 Heanta
Bethany "Mercy" Merciallus A-5 Asentari
Korroth Vex Of Clan Vandel A-5 Heanta
Lilian Toral A-5 Human
Zenke
Zenke
Admin
Admin

Posts : 252
Join date : 2013-04-14
Location : Wee ol Ireland

Resources
Resources: 650

View user profile http://asmir-doana.forumga.net

Back to top Go down

Wanderers' Paths Cross Empty Re: Wanderers' Paths Cross

Post by Parius Takeda on Sun May 19, 2019 10:19 am

Tristan bounded into the camp, knocking over one of the bandits in the process. He put his bow on his back, and drew Anduril, slicing the one closest to him. He had barely gotten started, when he felt a wave of heat coming at him. He moved, maybe faster than he ever has, and barley managed to get out of the way. His felt felt tight, like he had been out in the sun too long, but at least he wasn't on fire. He blocked a blow coming towards him from a bandit with an axe, and easily lopped the man's arms off, before plunging the sword into his chest. 


He turned towards the woman, and noticed a bandit coming behind her, which she didn't seems to notice. Taking Fafnir out, at the same time as plunging Anduril into the dirt, he knocked an arrow, carefully aimed at the bandits head, and fired. The arrow got close to her head, but hit the mark perfectly. Tristan nodded, before picking Anduril up again, and getting ready to fight. The bandits, and the woman, if he needed to.

_________________
Tristan Bahamat | The Red Ranger - Tier = A-5
Merlin | The Magus of Flowers - Tier = A-4
Artorias "Arthur" Ferrum Aurora | The Knight of Dawn - Tier = A-2
Siegfried des Sturms | The Storm Dragon - Tier = A-2

Parius Takeda
Parius Takeda
Apprentice
Apprentice

Posts : 77
Join date : 2013-07-17
Age : 25
Location : Pennsylvania

Resources
Resources: 1050

View user profile https://www.twitch.tv/king_of_ember

Back to top Go down

Wanderers' Paths Cross Empty Re: Wanderers' Paths Cross

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum