Latest topics
» Mistaken Destinations! (zenke, Orgoth)
by Zenke Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:59 am

» Are you Shor about this? (Zenke)
by Zenke Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:40 am

» Showdown at Yoniva: Part 1 - Moving the Pieces
by Zenke Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:03 am

» The Girl and The Warrior(Ryo)
by Zenke Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:28 pm

» Sparring match with Fear
by Ryokoshky Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:32 pm

» Caerulean Collision
by Zenke Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:28 am

» A Verdant Reunion (Zenke)
by Orgoth Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:45 am

» Wanderers' Paths Cross
by Zenke Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:56 am

» Hunters (parius)
by Zenke Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:24 am

Affiliates
free forum

Strange Lands (Orgoth)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Strange Lands (Orgoth)

Post by Parius Takeda on Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:01 pm

Arthur nodded at Fayla. "I will. Don't worry about it." He watched as Nichol gave her a bag of coins, and followed him to a table. He sat in silence, with his hands clasped on the table, waiting for Nichol to ask anything. He was giving him enough time to process the information Arthur had just told him. Nichol then asked him a series of, perfectly reasonable questions. 

Arthur sighed. "Me and our father haven't spoken for years at this point, Nichol. I have no knowledge of why he left, or why he didn't come back. It might have had something to do with me leaving that house, but I'm only guessing at this point. As for why we never came looking for you...Well. None of us knew you existed until a couple of months ago. And even then, we only had a name. And beyond that..." Arthur looked down at the table. "I figured that you would hate us, for leaving you alone all this time."

Siegfried des Sturms | The Storm Dragon - Tier = A-2

Parius Takeda
Parius Takeda
Apprentice
Apprentice

Resources
Resources: 950

View user profile https://www.twitch.tv/king_of_ember

Back to top Go down

Post by Jun on Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:58 am

Well, that was understandable. A name was barely anything to go off of, and not knowing where to even begin was a good enough reason not to try. But hatred? Maybe if they knew where he was the entire time, but not for something like this. "You have some good points. It's not like you knew I was in Crystal Isle. If you did, then maybe. But then, why would I travel so far just to meet people that I hate? I'd rather wash my hands of it and not bother."

So, he had more half siblings. Their father was an asshole apparently. People he didn't deal with very well. Hell, he barely dealt with people well. He looked back up at Arthur. "Is it alright if I stay here? With you? I'm a guide at heart, so it's not like I won't be of use here. I like to explore..." Hopefully they could use a scout or something. Granted, he wasn't too bad in a fight, but it wasn't his big thing. Learning about this neck of the woods and the various routes and landscapes...he could be of some use here. Maybe, hopefully.

Lukas Jaeger. Human. WIP
Jun
Jun
Apprentice
Apprentice

Resources
Resources: 850

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Parius Takeda on Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:10 am

Arthur nodded at Nichol's suggestion to just wash their hands of it. "I agree. You're here now, that's what will matter. And, if their letters are anything to go by, our sisters will be coming here as well. So, look forward to that, Nichol." He scratched his chin at Nichol asking him to stay. "Well. I'm not exactly a recruiter. That decision is not up to me. However, you absolutely can move into my home. I won't turn away family. And, as for that guide part, I can set up a meeting with our recruiter, and they will take it from there. Unless you don't want to join the military part of the Order. I won't force you to make a decision." Arthur stretched. "I'll show you where I live, if you're ready to go." Arthur waited for a reply, while sipping on his drink.

Siegfried des Sturms | The Storm Dragon - Tier = A-2

Parius Takeda
Parius Takeda
Apprentice
Apprentice

Resources
Resources: 950

View user profile https://www.twitch.tv/king_of_ember

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content